Friday 14 December 2007

I've just remembered, that I'm exactly 15 and a month old today. Memories of my 15th birthday came flooding back just when I thought I had it all under control... great... This year's birthday is just about the worst one I've ever had, and I mean REAL bad. I can't believe that I actually chose to spent it alone, at Queensbay... well, part of it is my fault actually, because I choose it, haha, but at that time I was sad... and I don't want my birthday ruined, so I was actually stupid enough to think that by spending it alone in a mall would cheer things up. Imagine my suprise when I haven't been there for more than an hour before I started regretting my decision. I kept thinking about him, getting angry a lot, feeling small in a big mall, and wishing that somewhere out there, a miracle would happen to brighten things up. But hey, miracles don't happen (not that I ever believe in them anyway), and boy, am I glad when I finally saw my dad's car cruising into the driveway, knowing that my birthday is nearly over... In a weird way, I grew up a lot after this birthday... I learned, that no matter how much you like someone, if they don't return the love, you can at least turn to your family or your friends, because they are the ones who truly cared for you (I want to say thank you, to someone really special, my best friend, xin chen, for calling me in the middle of the night to wish me a happy birthday, and taking his time to listen to my troubles although it's boring and giving me great advice, asking me never to give up on him, although eventually I did. He cared for his friends from his heart... because of that, I honour him from deep down my heart, thank you for all you've done)... I guess, being alone, it cleared up my head a bit, and that night alone in bed, I smiled when I heard my watch beeping, indicating the day is over, and so is my 15th birthday...

1 comment:

Jason said...

wah..i so gan dong loh....
first time ppl say thank you to me....