Monday 24 December 2007

It's christmas eve! I woke up early today (which is something really unexpected) and started to tease my dogs... they were incredibly funny, haha... then I took them out for a morning walk...(mmm... the fresh morning air really smells good...) I still haven't realise it's christmas eve until I start reading the newspapers and noticed the date. Ironically I didn't remember it's christmas this year, perhaps it has something to do with my brother gone away for the holidays. Our family never celebrates Christmas, but since my brother's birthday is on Christmas day, there's always at least a cake or a nice dinner at our favourite restaurant, but now with my brother gone, I guess they all thought there was no need to celebrate in this festive season. Still, whether they like it or not, their darling daughter still has a few tricks she wants to try out... And what better time than today, tonight?... I will be sure, on the stroke of midnight, they are going for the most unforgettable Christmas of their lives...hahahaha...

1 comment:

Jason said...

Finaly can comment liao...
u din say i oso dunno is Christmas Eve