Monday 31 December 2007

Today is the last day of the year 2007. Looking back, this has been a rather eventful year. Plenty has happened, and plenty is going to happen. The start of this year was fine, until I got myself a cut on the face, elbow and knee. I was lucky, those cuts weren't deep, and they healed nicely. But some cuts are never meant to heal, like me and a male friend. Sure, I do like him before, but as I admitted to myself, I am fickle-minded, and that relationship was never meant to last. But then, even if I do managed to rescue myself from the sticky situation, what about him? Has he ever managed to do that? Or is he too naive to think that I would go back? I'm sorry, but I am selfish. I would swear on my head that if it wasn't for me or the people I cared, then no matter how pitiful he or she is, I still had nothing on my conscience. And I would never regret the decision to pull myself out of the mud swamp. Maybe girls like me, were best left alone.

Still, a new year, means new things. And new things, means I have something to look forward to. Hey, so maybe he's there, doesn't mean you can't have fun. Be yourself, no need to be self-conscious, and it will still be a beautiful day. I had enough sorrows this year, but tomorrow, next year, it'll be different. I've set a few goals to achieve next year. Mainly to keep fit, get better results, and if possible, becoming one of the commitee. Hey, I love taking positions, it gives me a sense of power that I love, haha. I know, that next year, tomorrow, it will be my year.

No comments: