Tuesday 8 January 2008

It's been quite a while since I updated my blog, but anyway, here's the latest. School starts on January the 3rd, my mum and I agreed to be early to school as it tends to get a traffic jam on the first day. I'm now studying in 4S4, science class, learning everything from my favourite 3 kinds of science subject to the ever boring and useless history (BLEK!). You can't believe who I'm studying with in class this year, him. Him and a bunch of his friends. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying their bad, just sometimes annoying. But him, yeah, definitely way wrong. This wasn't supposed to happen. This was supposed to be my sweet sixteen year. Why did he had to come butting along, ruining everything?! I know that even after what happened, I should've just let go and be friends, just friends. Like what everyone else kept telling me to. But I'm not everyone, I couldn't. Everytime I saw him, I just wanted to avoid him. Avoid that ugly scene... Still, life goes on, I'm not wasting all my energy avoiding whenever I can just because of a stupid past. I live my life, and with or without him this year, I'll make sure it will be my sweetest sixteen year ever.

No comments: