Friday 1 February 2008

It looks as if several years have passed before I updated my blog. But life wasn't as easy as I had expected. Turning sixteen and moving to Form 4 had a lot of changes and I'm still trying to settle down. Things changed as people grew older. Things I never imagined would have happened did, and some of them turned out quite unexpected. Life is full of changes, yeah, I know that, but I never thought it could be so much at one time. Sure I expected it to be hard, just not so hard. I can't believe it how much homework I can get in one day, sometimes I have to stay up til midnight and I just managed half of it! And now what with the PRS society and Karate both had events coming up, I could've fainted under the pressure! It was lucky my mum taught me to become strong, or else the pressure would've been unbearable.

Still, I had other things to worry about. Wednesday I had an arguement with 'teddy'. No, actually, not an arguement, merely I didn't approved of his behaviour. We sat together in chemistry lab today, but his so-called best friends kept saying he's unloyal to him, snatching away someone else's girlfriend. Hello? I have a life, I'm not his girlfriend, and oh, did I mention I hate people who try to control me? I have the right to be friends with who ever I like and what I did with my life is none of his business. But apparantly he's too dumb to understand. Anyway, I got angry with 'teddy' for trying to avoid me. I thought I am doing the right thing, but it turns out that I was miserable and hurt for two whole days, Wednesday and Thursday. In the end, when he appologized again, we made up and laugh over our stupidity. We became even better than before, so in a way, this quarrel did something good as well, haha. But there's one thing that I regret, that is during the time when I was angry with 'teddy', I gave my phone number to him, that's when I realized I was stupid. Yeah, and now, I just couldn't get rid of him, lucky this time I had 'teddy' who stand by me and help me along, or else I might have break under the strain. I just know, maybe one day, when I'm older, I'll never regret knowing 'teddy' and being best friends with him. Hey, he's a good, no, great friend... maybe even more...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

teddy? weird name

aH_hUi said...

oh shut up, it's just nickname I knew...=.=||